Hand Block Kalamkari Batik Bagru Jaipuri Ikat Printed Hand loom Pure Cotton Mulmul Traditional Ethnic Cotton Sarees With Printed Blouse
- A Comfortable Match For Festive Wear,Daily Wear,Party and Also Work Wear Good in Summer Wear.
- After Washing You Would Have to Iron It Before Wear This Saree Because Cotton Light Wrinkled Behaviours.
- STYLE: Beautiful Traditional Ethnic Indian Wear Jalther Saree with Blouse Piece . This Saree gives Ethnic Indian look. This sari is great for wearing purpose.
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only.
- Made From 100% Soft Cotton Mulmul Fabric and Natural Colors(100%) Not Harmful for Body Skin.
- Saree Length :- 6.5 Meter(Including Blouse Piece and) and Blouse Length :- 0.90 cm.
Traditional Jaipuri Print Hand Block Printed Cotton Mulmul Fabric Saree.
One of the most graceful costumes made from unstitched fabric-the saree-the much loved choice for most Indian women can be worn in so many different ways. The saree and all its parts, the body, the pallu and the border, all of them play a significant role in the entire look.
Block printing was introduced to the Jaipur region of Rajasthan. This was originally located in Bagru Village, an area now famous for its vegetable dye and mud resist (Dabu) block prints. The art of block printing has been passed down for generations within families and communities and has branched out in recent decades to other regions such as Sanganer, just South of Jaipur. In traditional Bagru style block printing, the ‘recipes’ for the traditional plant-based dyes are developed within each family and kept alive from generation to generation.
Pair this saree with a clutch and a pair of fashion sandals or any casual footwear of your choice for a casual look when dressing up for a party. You can also pair it with a pair of earrings and bangles when adorning this outfit for a festive occasion.